On Thursday, November 2nd, 2017, Survata sponsored “Trends in Ad Measurement”, a candid, information-packed panel discussion moderated by Paul Donato, Chief Research Officer at The Advertising Research Foundation (ARF) on the challenges and opportunities associated with the current state of Ad Measurement. Paul was joined by a panel of industry leaders in Ad Research:
- – Global Programmatic Lead at Electronic Arts (EA)
- – Head of Marketing Analytics at Square
- – Associate Director, Digital Media at The Clorox Company
- – Global Digital Strategy & Activation Lead at Airbnb
- – Director of Product Management at WalmartLabs
The panel discussed hot-topic issues in the industry including data quality, brand safety, and attribution. Another important topic was programmatic advertising, including the future of it and whether there is a shift to private marketplace or direct. The panel also discussed how marketers are getting ready for new privacy regulations set forth by The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Want to see what other insights were discussed? View the entire panel recording below and check out our photo gallery from the event here.
Hope to see you at our next event!
To learn about about Survata Ad Research solutions, please contact us.