Customer Success Manager
Upwave is the Brand Intelligence Platform. We make brand marketing more impactful.
Upwave plans, measures, and optimizes brand marketing. We provide a software & data platform to the world’s largest brand marketers.
Our customers are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals - including CPG, food & beverage, consumer technology & telecom, and financial services - as well as the world’s largest advertising agencies and media platforms.
We are unapologetically supportive of brand advertising, and work hard every day to prove its value; we know if companies can measure the value of those dollars, they’ll spend more. Brand advertising pays for not only the movies we watch and music we hear, but the journalism we read and the information we access. In short, brand advertising supports the free flow of information through society. So, we’re proud to be the first company dedicated to using data science to show enterprises the true effectiveness of their brand spend.
We are backed by leading venture investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Initialized Capital, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Industry Ventures, Conductive Ventures,) and leading MarTech founders & CEOs.
We’re a humble but ambitious team that takes its work seriously but never ourselves. Come join us.
In this role, you will be responsible for owning the customer relationship. You will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more.
What you'll do:
- Train Upwave customers to translate data surfaced in the platform into actionable insights.
- Ensure customers get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base.
- Understand customer success metrics by communicating with customers, analysis of their customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process.
- Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Be responsible for ongoing IOs and drive expansion and revenue growth opportunities.
- Serve as the primary contact for the on-boarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Be the main post-sales point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts.
- You have 5-10 years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- You have direct experience with Research, Analytics, or Media Performance Metrics
- You have a proven track record of working in a customer facing role.
- You have demonstrated ability to solve a variety of marketing and media problems by analyzing data
- You have a bachelor's degree
- You are experience in the Ad Tech industry.
- You have experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers.
- You have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have a flexible approach and are able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- You are driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
Upwave is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.