Upwave is the Brand Intelligence Platform. We make brand marketing more impactful.
Brands use Upwave to build their brands by bringing AI to bear on brand campaign measurement. Our Privacy & Partnerships squad overcomes a central barrier to measurement - partnering and integrating with media companies and intermediaries throughout the media ecosystem to create a privacy-safe, unified, real-time data set for cross-channel measurement.
Our customers are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals - including CPG, food & beverage, consumer technology & telecom, and financial services - as well as the world’s largest advertising agencies and media platforms.
We are backed by leading venture investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Initialized Capital, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Industry Ventures, Conductive Ventures,) and leading MarTech founders & CEOs.
We’re a humble but ambitious team that takes its work seriously but never ourselves. Come join us.
We are looking for a Product Evangelist to be a thought leader and product strategist. As a key public face of the company, you will both share Upwave’s product vision and story with audiences across verticals and job roles and channel feedback into Upwave’s product organization. You will also work closely with other thought leaders to build a strong, genuine and credible presence in the space to articulate the value of Upwave and align Upwave’s value with real problems across the industry.
This is a fun, demanding, highly rewarding position. You’ll have a highly public persona and a far-reaching platform that will have incredible business impact on Upwave’s product strategy and on the advertising industry. Above all, you’ll be a helpful resource, giving people and teams actionable information that helps them transition to a data-driven, insights-led culture.
What you'll do:
- You will know the space inside and out, and tirelessly advocate for Upwave’s prominence in it. You’ll be a genuine expert who can help members of the community solve their problems.
- You will own Go To Market for new Upwave product features, ensuring they are positioned and communicated in compelling ways that tie to prominent problems in advertising.
- You will evangelize a product discovery calendar, signing up prospects and customers to provide feedback on problems and proposed solutions to Upwave’s product team.
- You will offer topical and engaging thought leadership via social media, podcasts, PR, articles, presentations, and in various discussion groups, both on-line and in person that articulates pressing industry pain points and how Upwave uniquely addresses them
- You will help run our influencer program, engaging other influencers in the space and partnering with them to share best practices and learnings.
- You will be a go-to resource for sales, channel partners, press, analysts, and end customers
- You will work closely with product, but also with marketing, customer success, and sales, to understand product strategy and vision, differentiators, roadmap, and competitor weaknesses.
- You will be on constant lookout for new connections to make, new opportunities to speak, new forums to contribute to, and new conversations to join.
- You will maintain an engaged and trusted presence in social media channels
- You will be a passionate and charismatic representative who embodies Upwave’s values
- You’re at home speaking in public, comfortable owning conversations across platforms and media, and comfortable keeping tabs on the trends in the product and data space.
- You are passionate about helping companies evolve their culture into data driven organizations through content, organization ideas and product and data strategy.
- Superior oral and written communication skills; experience establish a presence on social media
- You love jumping into public discussions, and being an engaging respondent
- You have experience building a deep understanding of data, analytics and digital experiences and earning credibility among experts.
Upwave is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.